my mom

my mom
a picture of my mother first diagnosed in 2000

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The search continues...

Trying to track down doctors is not the easiest especially when they are big wigs. I finally tracked down my mom's previous doctor. He was honored as one of the best doctors in america. His work in oncology has been remarkable, always setting the bar for new procedures. I finally tracked him down and am awaiting a phone call from him any day now. I also hunted down the doctor who orinally diagnosed my mother. Dr. Marc is an angel to my mother, who always shows him how grateful she is for saving her life December 25, 2010. Recently she baked him her famous carrot cake, thats my mom's way of making sure he gets his daily intake of veggies and fruits. Not that Dr. Marc cares, he loves her carrot cake. So in a nutshell, she spoils him with food. Both doctors are from USC, and Dr. Burnett actually was Dr. Marc's teacher. Funny how things work out. Now its just a matter of waiting for calls back. For now, the search continues to save my mother's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment