my mom

my mom
a picture of my mother first diagnosed in 2000

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Something to think about

I told my mom I talked to Dr. Marc. She was happy to hear from him, but also told me not to under estimate her doctor. I get that she has an awesome doctor, who is always on her A game. However, I told her there is nothing wrong with being educated. She says these studies are all talk, which okay some seem that way. But it's still hope that something is being done. I told my mom that we need all the information and education we can get, because that day will come where we will need to look into other options for treatment and when that day comes, I want to be ready. I know she thinks I'm looking or reading too much into this, but how can I not? She's my mother and she's sick. God bless my mom for letting me ramble my ideas with her. I don't know how she puts up with me sometimes, but I'm glad she does. I love you mom just in case your reading this :)
P.S I have decided to go back to my psychologist to learn how to better deal with my mother and her having ovarian cancer. So these posts going forward should become more enlightening and entertaining as I attempt to wrap my head around the many ways to look at this situation. Stay tuned for more fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment