my mom

my mom
a picture of my mother first diagnosed in 2000

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Phone Tag Part I Completed...

Finally got in touch with Dr. Marc! He's such an amazing doctor. Though he could not give me any new info on treatments, he did offer to look into it and let me know once he asked around. As always, his prayers are with my mother. It's funny how to some doctors you are just another number. But to those who truley care, you are more than just a number. Dr. Marc is a part of our family even though we are not related he has our back. This is why he's always booked and busy. Depsite this, I willingly wait as many hours as I need to, or book in like 2 months in advance to see him. Why you may ask? The answer is simple. There is no other doctor who takes the time to check up to see how we are when he is off duty. He remembers all those small details. To doctor Marc we are not a number we are a life with a story. This is why myself and everyone else who is a patient of his is willing to wait 2 hours to see him and/or book in advance. As crazy as this may seem, good doctors are hard to find. And the best thing about him is that he never forgets where he came from. I have run into him from the Costco food court to the Ralphs supermarket. Costco was a shocker because he's a doctor and he has money. He could afford to eat anything. Instead he opts to eat there. He's also a doctor who loves his job. I personally could not do it, but that's why they pay him the big bucks. :) And he never stops advertising abstinence. He has a sperm sticker on his SUV that says "It only takes one" What can I say, he's Dr. Marc and he's truely one of a kind. My mother and I are grateful that he is in our lives helping in any way he can. Thank you Dr. Marc if you ever read this, my mother and I will never be able to repay the kindness and prayers you have given us. You are definately the best OB/GYN doctor in the world hands down. Most of all, you are truely an angel. Next on my list for phone tag... Dr. Burnette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment