my mom

my mom
a picture of my mother first diagnosed in 2000

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Wish...

I wish I could tell you mom all the things I feel inside... I wish I could tell you how much I love you. How much I wish I could make the pain go away. I wish I could discover the cure to cure you of cancer. I wish I could. Today I had an arguement with grandma because for months I've been telling everyone that my mother is not well. She's not getting better. We need to do something. We need to find options... that wasn't happening until now. I hate hearing your fragile voice on the phone. I hate the fact you don't eat as much and you've gotten sooo skinny. They have you on oxy cotin for the pain and your always sleeping. I can't tell you how a piece of me dies each time I hear you in pain. I promise mom, I will find a way... like I've said before, I will not stop fighting until for your life until your heart stops beating. This I swear. I love you mom. I will find a way. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment